Thank you for your interest in becoming a registered vendor with Triangle MLS, Inc! Please click on a link below to find the resources you need to provide IDX, VOW, or virtual tour services for TMLS participants.
Steps to Become a Registered IDX or VOW Vendor
New vendors will receive RETS access after the following are completed:
- The online Consultant/AVP Contract has been completed and submitted.
- An online request from a BIC has been made requesting your services.
- The TMLS participating firm/office has signed the online Participant IDX/VOW agreement naming your company as a consultant/AVP for each unique data feed entitled to provide IDX/VOW solution(s).
- A $500 setup fee is paid to TMLS for each unique data feed. IDX, and VOW, require separate data feeds.
- TMLS staff has sent you a password and ID for access to the RETS data