Information for new agents/appraisers on how to subscribe to Triangle MLS (TMLS) through a participating firm. Participation in TMLS is by Firm only. To subscribe to TMLS, you must be associated with a firm that is a participant of TMLS.
TMLS Orientation and MLS System Training classes for new subscribers are offered only online. The training must be successfully completed within thirty (30) days of applying to the TMLS.
Before a subscriber can gain access to the TMLS system we must have the following:
- Triangle MLS Subscriber Agreement. This form must be signed by the subscriber and the Broker-in-charge.
- Schedule of Fees and Payment. Please include your method of payment on this form.
- Triangle MLS SentriCard® Agreement. This form is required to get your free SentriLock SentriCard® and/or have access to the SentriSmart™ App.
- License Activation & Broker Affiliation Form. This form is available ONLY online. Please click here to be directed to the NC Real Estate Commission. Once in Forms, click on the drop down Licensee Forms. You are looking for the form: License Activation and Broker Affiliation (Form REC 2.08 Revision July 2018). Please print a copy of the completed form and send it to our office. If we cannot verify that your real estate license is active and affiliated with your Broker-In-Charge, you will not get MLS access. You may contact the NC Real Estate Commission at (919) 875-3700 or visit their website if you have any questions.
If you would like to have the TMLS forms sent to you and your Broker-In-Charge via DocuSign® please email [email protected] to initiate the process. We will need the BIC name, email address, and the agent name and email address.
New subscribers, please note:
- You will receive your welcome email with instructions on how to access the online training and Paragon logon information within two (2) business days of submitting the required forms and payment. If it has been longer than two (2) business days since forms and payment were submitted, please call us at (919) 654-5419.
- Within two (2) business days of completing the TMLS training, you will receive an email with instructions and logon information for the SentriSmart™ App. TMLS will retain your SentriCard® until you come to the office to claim it (optional).
- If you do not complete the training within thirty (30) days your access to the TMLS system will be suspended. It will be reactivated within two (2) business days of completing the training if you complete it within sixty (60) days of applying. If it is past sixty (60) days, you will need to submit a new TMLS Subscriber Agreement and applicable fees.
- Once you complete the online Orientation, please register for further training in the services you wish to learn more about as we are always offering a myriad of classes.
If you have any questions, please call the Membership Department at (919) 654-5419 or email [email protected].