Paragon is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) system used by Triangle MLS to maintain property listings for over 16 couties in the Triangle region of North Carolina.
With Paragon you can...
- Access over 20,000 active listings through the web 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Add listings to the database for immediate exposure in the marketplace
- Tailor property searches to each client
- Link digital media (photos, virtual tours, and PDF documents) to property listings
- Generate comparative market analysis (CMA)
- Retrieve historical property data from over 700,000 listings entered in the MLS since 1995
- Stay connected with your clients through Client Connect, a unique web site personalized for each prospect that allows you and your client to view new or updated listings of interest.
Paragon System Help
You may call the TMLS Help Desk for assistance with Paragon at (919) 654-5419 or email HelpDesk@TriangleMLS.com. The following documents will provide training material, up to date tutorials, Paragon tips, and much more!
Paragon Terminology: A list of definitions for terms used in Paragon.
Image Size Guidelines: Access a list of guidelines for uploading images in Paragon.
Entering a New Listing in Paragon: Instructions for entering a new listing in Paragon.
Video: Tips on Entering and Editing a Listing in Paragon.
Listing Input Services
Bridge Listing Input is a toolset available to members at no additional cost. To access Bridge Listing Input, log into Paragon, click on Listings, and it will be at the bottom. For more information, training resources, and technical support visit the Bridge Interactive website. TMLS will offer periodic trainings and webinars- watch the news & events section and the Paragon home page for more details. Bridge Interactive tech support: 833-274-3432 or email: email@example.com